Good 58º cloudy morning.
The state bird of 7 US states....
So many of us go to trendy restaurants and order Nachos Supreme, but we never think of making them at home. That's about to change! Now that you know how to prepare restaurant-style nachos, you're gonna put them on your home dinner menu. This easy nacho recipe includes layers upon layers of tasy Mexican ingridients you love. Plus, it is super easy to add variety to this recipe by adding and removing ingredients. Too spicy? Skip the jalepenos! Need some protein? Fry up some ground beef and sprinkle it on too.
- 1 (8-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized tomato, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced (optional)
1923 – Cliff Robertson, American actor (d.2011)
1951 – Tom Wopat, American actor and singer