There were 16,067 slots in Nevada in 1960. In 1999 Nevada had 205,726 slot machines, one for every 10 residents.
If you're serving up an Italian dinner, then you're probably searching for the perfect garlic bread recipe. Well, our garlic bread has not just one, not just two, but THREE different kinds of cheeses to make it the ultimate combination of cheesy and garlic that will take your Italian-style dinner night to the next level. Our Three Cheese Garlic Bread will have everyone saying, "molto bene!" That's, "very good," in Italian!
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley