Good 41º dark cloudy rain predicted morning.
What does "Connecticut" mean?
We've got the best southern coleslaw recipe around! It's big on taste and crunch, with the Tex-Mex flavors everyone loves! Whip it up any day of the week, or make it at your next outdoor bash when you want to pack a flavorful punch. Our Texas Slaw comes with an optional kick if you're feeling a little adventurous! This is the perfect southern coleslaw recipe to impress the guests this summer.
- LIME VINAIGRETTE
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1912 – Karl Malden, American actor (d. 2009)
1920 – James Brown, American actor (d. 1992)
1931 – William Shatner, Canadian actor
1933 – May Britt, Swedish actress
1976 – Reese Witherspoon, American actress