Good 50º cloudy drizzling morning.
More odd cats.....
Yesterday was supposed to really warm up. Well, we hit 75º! The sun came and went but it was nice. Later a quick run into town for mail and numbers for my new mailbox and told the PO to renew my mail delivery. Yeah! Frank put in the new post and attached my mailbox....
16 ounces rigatoni pasta
2 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded (or use boneless skinless chicken thighs)
1/4 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
5 stalks celery, thinly sliced
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Once cooked drain pasta.
- Add cooked pasta, cooked and shredded chicken, celery, and cherry tomatoes to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine ranch dressing, buffalo wing sauce, and garlic powder.
- Pour buffalo sauce over the pasta and toss everything together until it is well coated.
- This recipe is perfect for making ahead of time. assemble everything the night before your party and keep it in a sealed container in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve.
- Ranch dressing is good, but you can substitute blue cheese dressing if you prefer. You can even add some crumbled blue cheese if you like!
Today is a special guy's birthday... John Bowler, ret. Lt. LASD, worked with him at ELA... and the hubby of my dear daily drivel friend Trisha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!
Historically this date....
1991 – Italian ferry Moby Prince collides with an oil tanker in dense fog off Livorno, Italy killing 140.
2010 – Polish Air Force Tu-154M crashes near Smolensk, Russia, killing all 96 people on board including President Lech Kaczyński.
And births this date include......
1929 – Max von Sydow, Swedish actor
1932 – Omar Sharif, Egyptian actor (d.2015)
1952 – Steven Seagal, Americian actor and martial artist
Interesting read... click on his name.
LOL, this was posted on FB. Fortunately my name is not on here, but my daughter and daughter-in-law's are! OMG. And, a bunch of my friends are on here too!!!
All I know. Nuff said. Happy Tuesday. Ciao.
xo Sue Mom Bobo
National Siblings Day
1952.. sister Betty, Mom (d.1994), sister Marion (d. 2004), me