Good 42º raining morning. Rain started in the night and so far we've gotten 1/2". Still coming down...
Yesterday morning and throughout the day it looked like this....
Dude and I made a trip into town for errands. Picked up packages at the post office... Since I don't carry handcuffs any more I ordered this bracelet...
Other police items are also sold there... clothing(shirts, ties, etc), jewelry, flags, blankets, etc. www.thinbluelineshop.com
Teresa, post office clerk, saw my license plate (IM 417) and asked me what it meant. I explained the penal code section and the police radio code. Then I showed her my bracelet. She loved it!
This is interesting... the tallest person ever recorded... 8'11.1" !!! Sadly he died at 22 years of age.
Since it's Peanut Butter Day, thought you'd like this pie... well, only if you like peanut butter!!!
Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peanut butter cups, divided
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350º. In a medium bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter, mix well. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 minutes, cool completely.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add whipped topping and beat just until mixed. Spoon mixture into crust.
- Chill in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, drizzle with hot fudge.
Historically this date............
..............now if we could only get someone with a brain in charge of the TSA~!
And births this date include....
Mmmmmmm.... he was a cutie!
1968 – Mary Lou Retton, American gymnast
What a lovely family!
1983 – Scott Speed, American race car driver
................this is funny, his name and profession. He was destined to race. Just like one of the doctors in the Cardiology unit is named Dr. Lightheart.... destiny in a name.
And my son, with the name Pendleton was destined to be a Marine!
This is fun.... let's see ... who else.... Linda Toot played the flute in the Milwaukee Symphony!
Mr. Sues is an attorney.
Dr. Fingers is a gynecologist.
Dr. Dick Bone (WHAT were his parents thinking????????) is a osteopath.
Dr. I. Doctor is an ophthalmologist.
In El Monte there is a dentist Dr. Ow.
Later for dinner I had some of Schwans Chicken Fries and green beans and sweet potatoes. The dipping sauce was the Kikkoman Sweet Sour Sauce that I an totally addicted to!!! Sooooooo good with anything~!
Then it was chair, wine, and TV.
All I know. Nuff said. Happy Hump Day. Ciao.
xo Sue Mom Bobo