Good 33º clear morning. Supposed to be a sunny day today! Yeah!!
... and Mr. Goose sitting on the barn roof.....
Yesterday stayed pretty cool, in the 50ºs and clouds came and went...
Here are some really odd looking cats............
BLT Macaroni Salad
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped baby spinach
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add pasta and remaining ingredients; mix well, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Historically this date....
1959 – Project Mercury: NASA announces the selection of the United States' first seven astronauts, whom the news media quickly dub the "Mercury Seven".
1961 – The Pacific Electric Railway in Los Angeles, once the largest electric railway in the world, ends operations.
1980 – The Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein kills philosopher Muhammad Baqir al-Sadrand his sister Bint al-Huda after three days of torture.
2005 – Wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla Parker Bowles; Charles, Prince of Wales marries Camilla Parker Bowles in a civil ceremony at Windsor's Guildhall.
...He's just strange...and she's weird!
And births this date include....
Yesterday I took the new mailbox to Frank. He called me later saying he had it put up on the support. Good! Now I can tell the Post Office to start delivering my mail again. All I have to do is get the address numbers that go on the mailbox. Thank you, Frank!
All I know. Nuff said. Happy Monday. Ciao.
xo Sue Mom Bobo