Good 31º cloudy foggy morning. Rain predicted for later tonight and into tomorrow with a possibility of snow.
I received several Christmas cards and in one from pal Vivia (Brooklyn NY gal) was this magnet for my fridge.... LOL, so true!!!
Love it V!! xo
Ok, these are GOOD and easy! Love love chewin' on chicken drumsticks!
- 10 chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13"
baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place drumsticks in baking dish and sprinkle with
salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Remove drumsticks from oven and pour barbecue sauce mixture over
- Bake drumsticks 30 more minutes, or until chicken juices run clear and no pink remains.
Historically this date...............
1972 – Apollo program: The last manned lunar flight, Apollo 17, crewed by Eugene Cernan, Ron Evans and Harrison Schmitt, returns to Earth.
1998 – Lewinsky scandal: The United States House of Representatives forwards articles I and III of impeachment against President Bill Clinton to the Senate.
And births this date include....
1946 – Robert Urich, American actor (d. 2002)
Too sad. Too young!
1980 – Jake Gyllenhaal, American actor
I got in an Omaha Steaks order. Having a $19.99 special on many items. I saved $86.00!! I ordered 8 breaded veal patties, 6 sole almondine, 4 top sirloins, and 4 lobster tail halves. Gonna be good! And today my Schwan's order comes!
Later it was errands and then home. Dinner was reruns.
All I know. Nuff said. Happy Tuesday. Ciao.
xo Sue Mom Bobo