Good 45º lightly scattered clouds morning.
Yesterday we started off cloudy and cool....
We topped at 73º and it was another windy day.
Picture of the Day ... hmmmmmmmmmm........
Interesting about odd named towns in the US....
C'mon, Arizona, get some self-esteem. This cool town name suggests that nothing much is taking place in this corner of Arizona.
The perfect town to escape to when you don't want your mom, significant other, or boss to know where you've been but aren't a good liar.
The Switzerland of Kansas.
A terrible town to wear a trench coat in.
Baked Buffalo Chicken
- 1. Pour 1/3 cup wing sauce into a shallow dish. Add chicken breasts and turn to coat. Let stand 15 minutes or refrigerate, covered, up
- 2. to 24 hours.
- 3. Preheat oven to 400°. Drain chicken, discarding marinade. In a shallow bowl, mix flour, tarragon and pepper. Place bread crumbs and remaining wing sauce in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in flour mixture to coat all sides; shake off excess. Dip in wing sauce, then in bread crumbs, patting to help coating adhere.
- 4. Place chicken on a rack in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- It's worth it to keep plenty of dinner ingredients on hand. Buy chicken breasts in bulk and freeze them so you always have something for dinner.
- Tarragon has many health benefits including protection against cholera, protection against dementia, and it can even help those who suffer from type 2 diabetes. .
Two special birthdays today..... former neighbor and Wilsonite Dennis Conte is celebrating. Dennis graduated about 3 years ahead of my class. Lived down the street from me. Worked for LAPD and LASD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS!!
^with his bride Jo Ann
Also celebrating is Jeannie (Frankenberg) Thurn, also a former Wilsonite.... with her hubby Jim..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANNIE!!
Historically this date.......
1945 – World War II: The US 82nd Airborne Division liberates Wöbbelin concentration camp finding 1000 dead inmates, most starved to death.
1952 – The world's first ever jet airliner, the De Havilland Comet 1 makes its maiden flight, from London to Johannesburg.
2000 – President Bill Clinton announces that accurate GPS access would no longer be restricted to the United States military.
And births this date include....
1972 – Dwayne Johnson, American professional wrestler and actor
interesting read... and he has 50 tattoos!!
All I know. Nuff said. Happy Saturday. Ciao.
xo Sue Mom Bobo
This is the first time since World War II that the Kentucky Derby has been postponed...... thanks corona virus!