The next time you get the urge to snack, why not bake up a batch of our Baked Zucchini Chips? These are a healthier way to enjoy the satisfying crunch of delicious squash! Whether you make these zucchini chips for parties or for eating alongside dinner, their fresh from the garden taste will have everyone asking for more!
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices