Good 32º it snowed morning! What a surprise to wake up to! Predictions were for snow at higher levels. I'm at 1200'. The rain yesterday hung around and by noon we got another 1/2". I took some pictures first thing this morning. Will take more later when it's lighter out. My satellite dishes were covered and I had to clean them off so the wifi would work and the TV.
And I just looked out and it's snowing again (7:45am). Shall be an interesting day. Glad I don't have to go anywhere!
Happy Throw Back Thursday
2011 when I was babysitting Atlas, Brian's dog, and he and Harley were having a stare down! Both are gone and so missed! RIP Harley and Atlas! ♥ ♥
When I posted the apropros names of people and their professions I got an email from a friend saying he had gone to a Dr. Slaughter once in RR for a surgery.
This just dawned on me... my Jerry worked at the BC Range with Jim Klinger. In the TV show M*A*S*H there was a sergeant named Maxwell Klinger! How odd!
Super Easy Yummy Chicken Casserole....
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (get a rotisserie one from the store!)
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (6-ounce) can French-fried onion rings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together chicken, celery, cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, water chestnuts, soup, and almonds. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Sprinkle onion rings evenly over top and bake 5 more minutes, or until bubbly around edges. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Serve with a salad and/or some cooked veggies..
Historically this date.............
1915 – Alexander Graham Bell inaugurates U.S. transcontinental telephone service, speaking from New York to Thomas Watson in San Francisco.
1971 – Charles Manson and three female "Family" members are found guilty of the 1969Tate-LaBianca murders.
2011 – Egyptian Revolution of 2011 begins in Egypt, with a series of street demonstrations, marches, rallies, acts of civil disobedience, riots, labour strikes, and violent clashes in Cairo, Alexandria, and throughout other cities in Egypt.
And births this date include....
1945 – Leigh Taylor-Young, American actress
Dinner was "clean out the freezer night" and then chair, wine, TV....
All I know. Nuff said. Happy TBT. Ciao.
xo Sue Mom Bobo