The Minnesota Twins are an American professional baseball team based in Minneapolis. The Twins compete in Major League Baseball (MLB) as a member club of the American League (AL) Central Division. The team is named after the Twin Cities area which includes the two adjoining cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.
The franchise won the World Series in 1924 as the Senators, and in 1987 and 1991 as the Twins.
Through the 2020 season, the team has fielded 19 American League batting champions. The team has hosted five All-Star Games: 1937 and 1956 in Washington, D.C.; and 1965, 1985, and 2014 in Minneapolis-St. Paul.
What do you get when you pair BBQ-smothered, juicy chicken thighs with homemade coleslaw, and place it between the buns of a crusty roll? Just the most incredible Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich you've ever tasted! This sandwich is summer spectacular!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 kaiser or potato rolls, cut in half and toasted