Good 29º everything is frozen morning.
The rain started about 10am yesterday. Drizzled then the sun came out for a few and then got dark and cloudy again and then the sun came out.... back and forth.
Whine whine wine!
Here are a couple of tests and the answers the kids gave. Funny. Creative!
Another odd name was shared by Suzanne Santisteven on FB, she knew a guy Justin Time! Of course if his last name was Case that would be good too!
- 1 pound ziti
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish or 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook ziti until just barely tender; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, garlic, salt, and parsley to the ziti; mix well. Spread half the spaghetti sauce over bottom of prepared baking dish. Spoon ziti mixture into baking dish; cover with remaining spaghetti sauce, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes, then top with remaining mozzarella cheese and bake 10 additional minutes, or until heated through.
****Use your favorite type of flavored spaghetti sauce to add additional flavor to this ziti. And don't worry if you don't have ziti on hand -- just substitute any other equal-sized shape.
Historically this date......
1942 – World War II: The first female prisoners arrive at Auschwitz concentration camp in Nazi-occupied Poland.
1978 – Four days before the scheduled opening of Japan's Narita International Airport, a group of protestors destroys much of the equipment in the control tower with Molotov cocktails.
1999 – A jury in Michigan finds Dr. Jack Kevorkian guilty of second-degree murder for administering a lethal injection to a terminally ill man.
And births this date include....
1940 – Nancy Pelosi, American politician ... Gag
.....She really needs that big hair! Not.
.... Still cute! Nice smile.
.....He makes my skin crawl! Creepy! Weirdo. Strange.
.......She always seems like the happiest person~ I'd like to meet her.
1950 – Martin Short, Canadian comedian
.... Very funny guy!
1960 – Jennifer Grey, American actress
...............She was always cute, but now with that little cosmetic surgery she is a beauty!
Later it was chair, wine, and TV.
All I know. Nuff said. Happy Monday. Ciao.
xo Sue Mom Bobo
National Spinach Day is observed annually on March 26th. Not only are there so many delicious ways that you can enjoy spinach, but it is also incredibly good for you!
Types of spinach: