Good 31º semi foggy morning.
And the geese were on the barn roof making a bunch of honking noise!
Yesterday morning was so frozen and then when the sun came out about 10am the ice started evaporating off the pasture...
Here is a good and easy Veggie Frittata
8 eggs beaten
- 1 cup chopped broccoli, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup (1-ounce) grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except butter; mix well.
- In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until mixture is solid, about 25 minutes.
- Turn the frittata out of the skillet and cut into wedges. Serve immediately.
Special birthday today, pal Jennifer Murphy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!
^with her Livestock Guardian Dog Heaven and her Mike!
Historically this date..........
I have a few... original one from 1930's that was my family's with arrow... with the original game pieces made from metal and the hotels made from wood....
.... sad for all the Cuban cigar smokers!
1964 – The Beatles first arrived in the United States. Their performance on The Ed Sullivan Show two days later would mark the beginning of the British Invasion.
1984 – Space Shuttle program: STS-41-B Mission – Astronauts Bruce McCandless II andRobert L. Stewart make the first untethered space walk using the Manned Maneuvering Unit (MMU).
1995 – Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, is arrested in Islamabad, Pakistan.
And births this date include...
This was Jerry's 1941 John Deere that my high school friend, Jon Harting, bought. Thanks Jon, for taking such good care of Jerry's pride and joy!
....it's a birth date for writers!
1978 – Ashton Kutcher, American actor
Cocktail hour was a Dirty Sue martini... shaken and up in my 1911 Maxwell glass....
Dinner was Schwans Orange Chicken with rice. Since it was Chopsticks Day I ate it with chopsticks! Then a piece of Schwans Key Lime Pie. OINK OINK
I went out to take a picture of the sunset and Bruiser and Dude tagged along...
All I know. Nuff said. Happy Hump Day. Ciao.
xo Sue Mom Bobo
Fettuccine Alfredo Day