Hot dogs are a classic American summertime food. If you're looking for a fresh, off-the-bun way to eat them, our Chili Dog Bubble Bake makes a delicious and fun alternative! Hot dogs and casseroles are always a crowd pleaser, so when you make a chili dog casserole that's this good, the right thing to do is bring it to that next get-together, even if you want to keep it all to yourself! Not that we can blame you.
- 2 (15-ounce) cans ready-to-heat chili
- 8 hot dogs, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits, each biscuit cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted