Good 42º cloudy morning. Rain predicted for later today or tonight.
Clouds came in along with super gusty wind yesterday late afternoon...
Happy Throw Back Thursday.......
Kristen and Brian celebrating Kristen's Halloween birthday in 1973, she was 6 years old!
Everyone, well a lot of you, likes Peanut Butter Cups... so here's an easy Peanut Butter Cup Cake:
1 15.25oz pkg devils food cake mix
1 pkg instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
1 cup sour cream
1 cup vegetable oil
½ cup water
30 miniature chocolate peanut butter cups, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Grease or cooking spray a 10" bundt pan.
3. In bowl, with electric mixer, combine all the ingredients except the crushed candies.
4. Mix well and then stir in the crushed candies.
5. Pour mixture into bundt pan and bake 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool slightly, 15 minutes. Remove to plate.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup package peanut butter chips
- 6 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk (1/2 of a 5-ounce can)
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine ingredients; stir until sauce is melted and smooth. Use immediately
Historically this date...
1943 – Streptomycin, the first antibiotic remedy for tuberculosis, is isolated by researchers at Rutgers University.
2005 – Hurricane Wilma becomes the most intense Atlantic hurricane on record with a minimum pressure of 882 mb.
And births this date include....
1936 – Tony Lo Bianco, American actor
1945 – John Lithgow, American actor
1965 – Ty Pennington, American television personality
All I know. Nuff said. Happy TBT. Ciao.
xo Sue Mom Bobo