Good 43º raining morning.
Yesterday, being able to see my mountain gave me hope the clouds would disappear and the sun would come out.
.... but by 10:30 it was raining! Started up again in the night. So far only about 1/2". Nothing like So. Cal is getting and evacuations for the Duarte area where there were fires.
Here is a super good Pepperoni Pizza Dip...
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
8 oz shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
1/4 t garlic powder
1 T Italian seasoning
1/2 t salt
1/2 t pepper
12 slices pepperoni
4 slices cooked bacon, chopped (or 1/4 cup bacon bits
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. In blender combine tomatoes, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper until pureed. Set aside.
3. In bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, and 2 oz of the shredded cheese. Mix until well combined.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture in an even layer over baking dish (8x8 pie plate is good)
5. Pour tomato mixture evenly over cheese mixture and spread evenly.
6. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top and then place pepperoni and bacon on top.
7. Bake 20-25, until cheese is browned and bubbly.
Serve with Parmesan Bread Sticks!
Special day today... Dave (LASD ret) and Pam Clark are celebrating 35 years of marriage. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KIDS!
Historically this date...
And births this date include....
"I saw momma kissing Santa Claus..."
1951 – Crystal Gayle, American singer
(Too much hair. Too long. Yuck)
1955 – J. K. Simmons, American actor
This is a photo of the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department posse in 1894 in front of the old Courthouse where the Criminal Courts Building stands today. Sheriff John Burr on the far left.... http://laalmanac.com/crime/cr68.php
All I know. Nuff said. Happy Tuesday. Ciao.
xo Sue Mom Bobo