Good 33º it snowed again last night morning!
Yesterday I met up with high school friend Mike Bastian and his wife Laurie. We had lunch at The Vine. They just moved up here from Whittier. We had a good time and of course, the food was great.
I had the tuna melt and sweet potato fries. YUMMMMM! And of course Laurie and I each had a glass of chardonay nay!
According to Title 3 of the U.S. Code, a president’s annual salary is $400,000 a year, making them a part of the nation’s 1 percent. In addition to a salary, the president also gets $100,000 for travel, a $50,000 expense account, and $19,000 for entertainment purposes. President Donald Trump is the third U.S. president to refuse a salary. The act of donating a salary isn’t revolutionary, though, as former Presidents John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover donated theirs to charity as well.
Historically this date......
1974 – The last Israeli soldiers leave the west bank of the Suez Canal pursuant to a truce with Egypt.
1975 – Watergate scandal: Former United States Attorney General John N. Mitchell and former White House aides H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman are sentenced to prison.
1995 – Steve Fossett lands in Leader, Saskatchewan, Canada becoming the first person to make a solo flight across the Pacific Ocean in a balloon.
And births this date include...
Do Woodpeckers give themselves brain damage? Interesting....
Easy Fast Buffalo Bacon Mac & Cheese
- 1/2 pound medium shells
- 4 strips of bacon, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup wing sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar/Monterrey jack cheese
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. In a small skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove from skillet, drain on a paper towel lined plate. Meanwhile, cook pasta to al dente, then drain.
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, garlic, wing sauce and ranch dressing until smooth. In a large bowl mix together cooked pasta, shredded cheese, red pepper, bacon and cream cheese sauce. Toss to combine. Pour into dish. Sprinkle with panko bread crumbs. Bake for 40 minutes until crispy and bubbly.
All I know. Nuff said. Happy Hump Day. Ciao.
xo Sue Mom Bobo
Easy Pillsbury recipe...