Good 60º cloudy morning.
Then we hopped up to 109.9º!! Then the clouds came in and for almost and hour we had rain and thunder.....
Born in 1933, Kim Novak was originally poised to be the next Rita Hayworth for Columbia Pictures. She starred in the 1954 film Pushover, but is best known for portraying Madeleine Elster/Judy Barton in the 1958 Alfred Hitchcock film Vertigo. Novak is no longer acting but is a photographer, poet, and visual artist.
- 1 (16-ounce) package yellow cake mix (without pudding)
- 1 (6-serving size) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 6 ounces mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350º. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan or 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cake mix, pudding mix, sugar, water, and oil about 2 minutes, or until creamy. Add sour cream, mixing well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing at low speed just until blended after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving.