It doesn't get any easier than this! This no-mess and no-fuss recipe for Chicken, Corn, & Potato Packets is a real lifesaver on busy days or on camping trips. Each portion cooks up inside of its own foil packet, so once you're done all you have to do is throw away the foil. Plus, each packet delivers a whole lot of flavor!
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
**You can make these on a grill! Just preheat the grill to medium-high heat, place prepared chicken packets on the grill, close the cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until no pink remains in chicken.