This Easy One-Pot Goulash is a great weeknight dinner dish that your whole family will love. It's ready for eatin' in less than 30 minutes, and it's filled with tons of hearty, beefy flavor, so this one pot goulash is sure to become a family-favorite in no time. Whip up this easy goulash recipe the next time you're looking for a quick dinner idea and you'll please the whole gang.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
..........Good old Billy Beer. I still have one can of it!