Jarred salsa is good in a pinch, but if you have just a bit of time, there's nothing like a homemade Fresh Chunky Salsa. Everyone knows fresh salsa is great with chips, but it also makes a great topping for hamburgers, hot dogs, or just about anything else. Make it for your next get-together and watch them make it disappear!
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Dash hot pepper sauce
***Serve with tortilla chips or use as a topping for chicken or fish for that fresh and tangy punch!