Good 39º raining morning.
This chicken noodle casserole recipe isn't your average weeknight meal. It's even faster! Your gang's gonna love this slow-cooker Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole because it tastes so good. You'll love it because you don't have to precook the pasta. It's a win-win for everyone!
Obviously, when you combine cheese, chicken, and noodles, it's rare anyone will complain. Your family's favorite meal is only a few hours away. Plus, with the slow cooker, you can easily set it and forget it. Nothing could be easier than this easy chicken casserole recipe.
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated cooked chicken chunks
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken and mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8-ounce) packages shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- 16 ounces rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
1940 - Al Pacino, American actor
Rode hard? Put away wet? Ewwww......
1969 – Renée Zellweger, American actress