Accident has been noted for its unusual place name. A person from Accident is called an "Accidental".
If you want to read more, go here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accident,_Maryland
From Mr. Food
Whether you serve this for brunch or with the big meal, get ready for all sorts of "oohs" and "aahs," 'cause this Italian Pie is really impressive. It's basically a quiche-like pie that's studded with chopped Italian meats. It's an Italian tradition, and a pretty tasty one at that! The best thing about this tasty dish is not it is filling and savory, making it perfect for big and small get-togethers. Your relatives (Italian or not) will love this traditional Italian meat pie.
- 2 (9-inch) rolled refrigerated pie crusts (from a 14.1-ounce package)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 1/2 cup chopped genoa salami
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni slices