Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Back Home

Hello all. I just returned home yesterday from a trip leaving here a week ago Friday to visit family and friends and to attend the LASD Reunion Roundup in Laughlin NV. 






Good to be home where it's 37 degrees in the morning and not 70!!! Picked up Bruiser and Dude, stopped to say "hi" to Brian and then HOME! Oh so good to be back. Don't look for a blog for a few days. I have a ton of catching up to do ... mowing, weed-eating, weed/grass spraying..... will be busy. 

To those of you who kept sending me emails and filled my email box, all I can say is that I don't have time to read them. Sorry. Won't delete them yet, but will see. Thanks to those of you who held off until I returned. 

Later.........


Sue Mom Bobo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back safe and sound!

Hope you had a fabulous time seeing all your old buddies, family and friends! Sorry there was no time to see your So. Cal friends.

Now, don't work too hard!

XO Trisha

Lydia said...

Welcome home. You have been missed.

Oregon Sue said...

Awwwww.... thanks. Wish I would have had time to visit with you DD girls!! xo

Anonymous said...

so happy you are home safe!!!i bet the fur kids are ecstatic !! p.j. (we plan to be home by sat. next at the latest.)

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear you are home, safe and well. Had me worried. I am spraying, mowing and planting. Hope, to meet you again at the Boatnik. Look forward to your blog and miss your cooking ideas. We really need to get involved in the next election.
Sincerely, Karen B.