Total Pageviews

Friday, August 31, 2012

Thursday 8-30 ~ Kristen ~ Shopping ~ X-Rated Sunrise

Good 45º clear sunny morning. Still no big computer and this one is not compatible with my blog site. Grrrrr...... So, another day goes by... Guess you will have some catching up to do with my drivel!


Today my Kristen is having a surgery. Wish I could be there with her, but she has good help and Alex and Jack are super good helpers too. They will all take good care of her. Love you Tootie!!! ♥♥


Yesterday I went to Medford for back x-rays and a blood test.
 
Will find out about the back next Friday. Then a shopping stop at Costco ... dog chews, jerky, some for Brian's dog Atlas, big container of spinach for my smoothies, multi-colored bell peppers, celery, Asian chicken wrap, and they had HUGE lobster tails at 2 for $24! Of course I got two! 

My friend George Bachmeier (LASD ret) sent this... very interesting... wow!
I noted that the two in purple jackets dragging the fuel hoses were female. Don't think I'd want to work/live on a ship full of squids! Kidddddddddding.... you Navy guys take it too personal!!! LOL.

The evening cocktail was an X- Rated Sunrise..... tequila, X-Rated Fusion liquor, and orange juice... X-Rated is vodka, blood orange, mango, and passion fruit.
 


At 6pm the moon was out and bright....


And the smoke from fires was coming over the mountain....
 
 
All the while.... Mr. Frog kept and eye on everyting from behind the shutter on the front porch....
 
Historically this date....
A lot of stuff happened.... nothing walked my dog.

Births this date include....
1896Raymond Massey, Canadian actor (d. 1983)


1898Shirley Booth, American actress (d. 1992)


1906Joan Blondell, American actress (d. 1979)


1908Fred MacMurray, American actor (d. 1991)


1939 – Elizabeth Ashley, American actress


1972Cameron Diaz, American actress



All I know. Hope the computer is done today!!!

xo Sue Mom Bobo
August 30th
National Toasted Marshmallow Day

No comments: