Total Pageviews

Friday, February 15, 2013

Olga ~ Chuckles ~ Aaron & Marie ~ A MORAY! ~ Gumdrops


Good 32º foggy frozen morning.

More computer/modem problems. So so frustrated.

Today are two special birthdays.... my pretty friend Olga (wife of Jim Duran..LASD Sgt). HAPPY BIRTHDAY O!! I hope your day is wonderful!!! ♥♥♥



And... today is also the birthday of my pal Patty's son, Chuck. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCKLES!!! xoxo
 


And bad bad me... yesterday, Valentine's Day was also the 2nd Wedding Anniversary of Aaron and Marie... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KIDS! ♥♥ ~
 


This came to me from Laura Angel and I loved it so much I had to share...

And Laura said, "Remember the verse.. When you swim in a creek and get bit on your cheek, THAT'S A MORAY!!"


Yesterday was sunny and almost 70º with clear blue skies. I was invited to Brian and Jen's for B's birthday dinner. I took deviled eggs... one of B's favorites! We had

 

Historically this date.....
1954Canada and the United States agree to construct the Distant Early Warning Line, a system of radar stations in the far northern Arctic regions of Canada and Alaska.

1965 – A new red-and-white maple leaf design is adopted as the flag of Canada, replacing the old Canadian Red Ensign banner.

1989Soviet Union invasion of Afghanistan: The Soviet Union officially announces that all of its troops have left Afghanistan.


And births this date include...
1907 – Cesar Romero, American actor (d. 1994)
 
 

1927Harvey Korman, American actor and comedian (d. 2008)
 

1947 – Rusty Hamer, American actor (d. 1990)
 

1948Ron Cey, American baseball player
 

1951 – Jane Seymour, English actress
 

1964Chris Farley, American actor and comedian (d. 1997)
 

I had dinner at Brian and Jen's last night. Jen made a FEAST~! She had fried brown rice with veggies and made a Japanese sauce to go with. She had bacon wrapped filets and edamame. Dessert was a "Smore" pie and a frozen coffee pie. OMGOOD!!!! It's a wonder Brian isn't HUGE from all the good food Jen cooks! I have pictures, but they will have to wait until I get my big computer back.......today.


All I know. Nuff said. Happy TGIF! Ciao
xo Sue Mom Bobo
February 15th
International Gumdrop Day

 

2 comments:

Lydia said...

LOL. Can't wait to see my neighbor- Chuck- so I can call him Chuckles.

Love everything Jane Seymour. So elegant.She autographed a book for me sometime back. Gave a copy to my DIL- who said she would have to tell her when Jane went into her salon):- I wouldn't mind seeing that celebrity. Anyone who ages so gracefully and is kind to staff wherever they go is a good role model.

Unknown said...

Thank you Sue! I'm going to email you. I did the other day, but don't think you got it. Xoxo