Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Thursday Power OFF Day........


MY POWER IS OUT FOR THE DAY. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY EMAILS UNLESS THEY ARE IMPORTANT!I DO HAVE A LAND LINE PHONE FOR EMERGENCIES. I WON'T BE COOKING, OPENING THE REFRIGERATOR, OR A MIRAD OF OTHER THINGS US COUNTRY FOLKS CAN'T DO WITHOUT ELECTRICITY. NO TOILET FLUSHING, NO WATER RUNNING OF ANY KIND...WE OPERATE OFF AN ELECTRIC WELL PUMP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dinner I told you was tilapia over sauteéd vegetables on Tuesday night. I chopped up some leek, zucchini, cabbage, radishes (yes, they are awesomely good cooked!), and some tomato. Sauteéd with olive oil, lots of Sonoma pepper, and sea salt.



 
 

I cooked the tilapia in olive oil and dusted it with lots of pepper and some lemon pepper seasoned salt....





I made a sauce for the top with grated lemon zest, lemon pepper seasoning salt, and more pepper in BF Mayonnaise.


HEAVEN!

Today is National Peanut Butter Day and you can bet I will be spreading that glorious treat onto bread during the day for snacks.




 
Have a great day. Catch up tomorrow.
xo Sue Mom Bobo

No comments: