Total Pageviews

Friday, August 1, 2014

33 Perfect Timed Photos ~ Incognito Cat ~ Adam Henry in Safeway Parking Lot~ Elmer's ~ Hollywood Game Night



Good 58º clear gonna be hot again morning! Welcome to


Chris Miller (LASD ret and LASD Museum Director) shared this on his FB page.... 33 perfectly timed photos. A riot!!!


Got this from my friend Ann...neighbor's cat hiding ... can you see it? It's stalking birds...



Yesterday I went to Grants Pass. Shopped at Staples and Safeway. When I pulled into the Safeway parking lot and got out of my car there was a jeep with a dog barking in it. I was PISSED!!! It was 85º or more by then. I got out one of my flyers that shows a dog in an oven with a reprimand to whomever owned the vehicle.

I walked over and the dog stopped barking. A big black long haired dog. So sweet. In the back was a black and white cat!!! That blew me away. I left the flyer and when I got into the store I told the manager and she called out over the loudspeaker, "whomever owns the red jeep parked outside the doors here had best come take care of the problem"! The car was gone when I left. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........... that A** Hole wouldn't sit in that hot car but he expects his dog and cat to! Sigh... Then stopped by the Rogue Valley Humane Society. I had some dog treats and cat food that my guys won't eat so gave it to them. Then to Elmer's for my $20 worth of food for $10 coupon. I ordered a glass of wine while I ordered a to go meal. Got two meals. One, a BLT Crab salad for tonight and a Garden Fresh Sandwich with Coleslaw

for last night's meal. The sandwich is on grilled marble rye bread and has fresh avocado, baby spinach, tomatoes, red pepper, zucchini, provolone, and sliced hard boiled eggs with a mustardy spread. OMGOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Linda called and we had a nice chat. Just as hot in Sacramento as here! I watched Hollywood Game Night. GAWD what an idiot that Martin Short is!!! He thinks so much of his antics. ARROGANT CREEP!
 Not one thing he did was funny, except to him!
Other than him the show was pretty good with Jane Lynch as the hostess
, players were Lester Holt
, Jason Alexander
, Beth Behrs (2 Broke Girls)
, Valerie Bertinelli
, and some gal I can't remember her name.


Today is my Sisterfriend, Brenda's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjv5R3edx18LmarQQ-Vd252PA-5_OvzOE9m-3rEX1xKBHqwSTpyeILA8kVzgsAiXxW2cEswk9qrNlnw5IhuC-knwpJGuNVXLstBaogG8SXFenlNgAaQtItXU5GyBnuPTi_tFA64JOSu7XrI/s1600/brenMA29248787-0012.jpg
We met YEARS ago when we were both working in Alhambra at CF Braun Engineering.


Historically this date...
1876 – Colorado is admitted as the 38th U.S. state.

1957 – The United States and Canada form the North American Air Defense Command(NORAD).

1966 – Charles Whitman kills 16 people at the University of Texas at Austin before being killed by the police.


2007 – The I-35W Mississippi River bridge spanning the Mississippi River in Minneapolis, Minnesota, collapses during the evening rush hour.


And births this date include..
1779 – Francis Scott Key, American lawyer, author, and songwriter of the U.S. National anthem (d. 1843)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjUaCXOjmx5pmDE5T_g-50dlttumPTGwtPMM_oPqO-J432-yuJk0ark-xyfPwkbA4dXobh5eu-InWV40_rpXBKizY5bpynXCC2VtD1x41l3YmAEYSqoqdpiztfFxYHbGsXVR97eOBTXcRTg/s1600/keyMA29248787-0013.jpg


1933 – Dom DeLuise, American actor and comedian (d. 2009)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEikseDOyZ3flIMDm6PUFUV-iL0xKHT3U08kZtbCetCUwDcDAyqdkA7z6fZaGAUNZTyNY1BHNxCys3zYY2T6PEQ1910NYr3rY5fHgFKb1Na5JxPChEI7Lv2GwDMAlCN4JkhLkAw1_vrvdZ7U/s1600/dom4MA29248787-0014.jpghttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiVbXDziyIzT_fl-aeODtEt_N4i-0U8H-2IjPxWKvLb0bVfl9RkyAyAs_ybEq9MjG0iV2pVPovol1e0T-vF7O0SBS09gg5ULE2aElFUTEOmad4lv1ADdS841mVBAhPa1o5ruFc9u4gJumz9/s1600/dom1MA29248787-0015.jpg

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg3WBAZ9ciUIuF9NvrsFRl-f1F5ZdYlRks9MNYPdKrOXkbl-UVVKjMvRPZP1FTUpuL7af_xRMLTuYeJUKnnmRG21_vWCkDg-Jd8mOkXCaAKryk0JTPoSMmijbv0DgYT_7Q_eUOPHwmknENZ/s1600/dom3MA29248787-0016.jpg

All I know. Happy TGIF. Nuff said. Ciao.
xo Sue Mom Bobo
August 1st.
National Raspberry Cream Pie Day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe some people! It's on the news all the time warning people about leaving the kids and animals in hot cars!! Good for you to take care of the problem!!

I hadn't heard of that Hollywood show. Jane Lynch's character on 2-1/2 Men is one of the funniest in that show.

XO Trisha

Oregon Sue said...

T, I would have liked to do something more...but only wearing my "Lawn Enforcement" shirt I didn't have the authority to take the dog and cat into protective custody and tow the idiot's car!!! Would have been nice. xo

Lydia said...

If we left our Labrador in the car- he would have eaten the upholstery. Why not- he ate two complete sets of patio furniture.

But only 1 rose bush.