Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Weather ~ Jumping Dog ~ Busy ~ Waffle Recipes


Good 45º raining morning.


Camera in Grants Pass...



 

OMG, this from Jon Austin (LASD ret) and this nutty funny cute dog is jumping in and out of the tall grass. Put a big smile on my face!

 
Sorry, short blog. I will be working on my taxes today and probably tomorrow. Have a great day.
xo Sue Mom Bobo
March 25th
National Waffle Day

...or make a grilled cheese sandwich and cook it in the waffle iron instead of frying in a pan..
or take cookie dough and put it in the waffle iron instead of the oven.....
or make plain waffles and use them for the 'bread' for your sandwich! Or make French Toast in your waffle iron..
....or just butter your sourdough bread and toast it in the waffle iron! So many things to try....

 

1 comment:

VanetteC said...

I just got a waffle iron again so I'm glad to see so many good ideas..Thanks Sue.!!!