Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Broken pipe status

Mike the plumber was here. He did a "temporary" fix under the porch where the pipe broke. The well pump is running but lack of water going through pipes has them frozen so none coming to the house yet. Has warmed from 1 degree to 25 degrees. Mike will come back (he has 6 other calls) when it warms up (probably next week) and fix the broken pipe. Until then I have 3 gallon jugs of water and a 5 gallon .... we're good. Just no shower~! Watching football. Fixed popcorn to enjoy, with butter and cheese, left the room and when I came back Dude had eaten all the popcorn! Sigh.....

xo

1 comment:

Lydia said...

When our water had to be shut off for a repair in an old neighborhood- I borrowed their shower.

The neighbor's house was for sale- and wouldn't you know it- the Realtor comes a calling- with a prospective client.

So I introduced myself with the tag line- this is a very friendly neighborhood):-