Total Pageviews

Monday, August 27, 2012

Bra Shaped Cloud ~ Giada's Sauce ~ Mike ~ Bananas



Good 49º morning. Boy howdy it got windy late yesterday! Leaves and small branches blowing everywhere! The sky was interesting... there was this bra shaped cloud.....


....that evolved to this......


....the moon was out early.....




Mr. Bruiser was enjoying the cool grass....


Smoothie for breakfast.... pineapple, orange, and cantaloupe, with soy milk.... GOOD!!!! (I would think with a little rum it would be spectacular!)

(sorry, camera was leaning! not me! really!)

 

Ok, so I decided to have the Giada De Laurentiis marinara with artichokes. I always have to 'beef up' anything like this from a jar or can... so I added freshly chopped tomatoes which gives any sauce like this a freshly made taste, canned black olives, canned sliced mushrooms, fresh basil, and dried garlic slices... sea salt and citrus pepper. Cooked angel hair pasta. Topped with shredded Parmesan.



 


The sauce without any additions is very very savory. I think it's the tomato paste in it. You can't taste the artichokes at all. I wasn't all that impressed. Good thing I made some additions!


Historically this date...
A whole bunch of stuff happened. Important to those involved, but didn't heat my soup.


OMG,you have to see this site.....
Today is PJ's sister Mike's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE. You tryin' to catch up with me??? I hope you have a great day!
 

And births this date include....
1908 – Lyndon B. Johnson, President of the United States (d. 1973)


1916Martha Raye, American actress (d. 1994)
...7 husbands! But a great American for all she did for our troops!

 

1937 – Tommy Sands, American actor and singer


1942Daryl Dragon, American keyboardist (Captain & Tennille)


1943 – Tuesday Weld, American actress


1947Barbara Bach, American actress


1952Paul Reubens, American actor



All I know. Nuff said. Happy Monday! Ciao.
xo Sue Mom Bobo
August 27th
Banana Lover's Day


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: