Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olympics ~ LBB's ~ Who Do You Agree With for President?

Good 49º clear morning. Cooler yesterday, only got into the
80º's.

Wow, the Olympics opening was interesting! Too long, but interesting. As Jeannie pointed out, the Queen was a real sourpuss!

I recorded the 7:30pm version and should have recorded the earlier one. Too late for me to stay up til midnight! At least I could skip the commercials. Too many of those too! Some really crazy outfits on many of the participants. Didn't get the English "play" they put on in the beginning. Boring.

LBB's are mating (just finished..that's why she looks haggard!) and staking out their house....


This was on an email from Patty and I like it!
There comes a point in your life when you realize:
Who matters,
Who never did,
Who won't anymore...
And who always will.
So, don't worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

So true, and at this point in my life I pretty much do what I want and don't worry about it. What about you?


Here is an interesting quiz in relation to who is running for President. I took it and I wasn't surprised. Joan PC in Palm Desert sent it. She voted for BO and now this quiz showed her as siding with Ron Paul's ideas!
IT IS FUN AND INFORMATIVE...



Historically this date....

1945 – A U.S. Army B-25 bomber crashes into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building killing 14 and injuring 26.

1965Vietnam War: U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson announces his order to increase the number of United States troops in South Vietnam from 75,000 to 125,000.

2002 – Nine coal miners trapped in the flooded Quecreek Mine in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, are rescued after 77 hours underground.


And births this date include...

1901Rudy Vallee, American entertainer (d. 1986)


1929Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, First Lady of the United States (d. 1994)

Pretty lady, but my gosh, she smoked 3 packs of cigarettes a day! She died at only 64!


1948 – Sally Struthers, American actress



Since yesterday was National Scotch Day I had one.... rocks, lemon twist! Scotch in this Scot is a good thing!



All I know. Nuff said. Happy Saturday. Ciao.
xo Sue Mom Bobo
July 28th

National Milk Chocolate Day
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for the excellent
information you've got right here on this post. I am returning to your site for more soon.
Here is my web page ... the full details